!CLICK!



FOR



!DISCOUNT!



FOR



YOU



NOW


Friday, September 23, 2011

Marvin Gaye, My Brother (Book)


Marvin Gaye, My Brother (Book)


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Marvin Gaye, My Brother (Book),Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Marvin Gaye, My Brother (Book),BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Marvin Gaye, My Brother (Book) Marvin Gaye, My Brother (Book)






Marvin Gaye, My Brother (Book) Overview


Marvin Gaye's incredible talent as a singer and songwriter fueled enduring hits like "I Heard It Through the Grapevine" while redefining soul music as a form of personal and political expression. He is the best-selling artist in Motown history. Gaye's life and brilliant career were cut short in 1984 when he was shot and killed by his own father. Now his story is told in intimate detail by another member of his family. His brother Frankie was at Marvin's side when he died, and only Frankie heard Marvin's deathbed confession. Featuring dozens of photographs, this book gives readers a definitive behind-the-scenes glimpse into Marvin Gaye's childhood, his spectacular success at Motown and later Columbia, and his struggles with drugs and despair.